HIT Voice features providers, academics, and leaders in Health Information Technology to address issues affecting patients, healthcare providers, and technologists. Explore issues such as meaningful use, challenges to the adoption of information technology in healthcare, and new developments aimed at improving care-coordination and clinical decision making.
- Interview with Matthew Holt, Founder of Health 2.0 & The Health Care Blog
- Interview with Jacob Reider MD, Health IT Strategist
- Interview with Neda Pakdaman MD, Adjunct Clinical Faculty at Stanford University, and Bob Rogers PhD, Chief Scientist at Apixio
- Interview with Bob Dolin, Chairman of HL7
- Interview with Farzad "Zod" Nazem, Former CTO at Yahoo & Apixio Platform Thought Leader
- Interview with Mark Musen, Professor of Medicine & Director of Biomedical Informatics Research, Stanford University